The acceptance criteria for enrollment are strict, and applicants are chosen based on their answers to the online application and, often, an interview, which is at the discretion of NRCA's FEI Admissions Committee.
An applicant must meet the following criteria for acceptance into the program:
- Be at least 25 years old by Jan. 1 of the application year
- Have five or more years of experience managing and leading a roofing business
- Be knowledgeable about his or her company's structure, operations, finance and accounting methods
- Have had increasingly responsible management/leadership experience
- Application deadline: March 19
- Program start date: Aug. 28
- Program end date: Aug. 31
- Location: Chicago, Ill.
The 2023 application period has ended.
If you have questions or would like to be added to the prospect list, contact Janice Davis, NRCA's director of NRCA University administration, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 493-7505.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition for NRCA members is $8,425 per year, or participants could save $1,200 by taking advantage of the three-year prepayment plan of $24,075. (Nonmember rates are available upon request.) Tuition includes all fees, books and most meals. Hotel accommodations are included for the summer sessions in Chicago but not for the winter sessions held during NRCA’s annual convention and the International Roofing Expo.® Payment is due upon acceptance into the program.