Membership in the Political Insiders Council provides unique benefits to NRCA members and greatly strengthens ROOFPAC, the only political action committee dedicated to supporting the roofing industry's interests in Washington, D.C. Investing in ROOFPAC assists in NRCA's efforts to protect you and your business from legislation and regulation that could harm your bottom line. Help ROOFPAC keep WINNING for you!
Benefits for Political Insiders Council members ($5,000 personal contribution):
- Complimentary participation in ROOFPAC events throughout the year
- Name recognition on NRCA's website and at ROOFPAC events
- Private car service at NRCA's annual convention/International Roofing Expo®
- Ability to direct $1,000 from ROOFPAC to a member of Congress or candidate of your choice
- Opportunity to attend events with members of Congress
- Reserved seating at NRCA's annual convention and other events
- Annual gift
- White House holiday ornament
For more information, contact NRCA Director of Political Affairs Teri Dorn at email@example.com or (202) 510-0920 or download the registration form.
ROOFPAC is the federally registered political action committee of NRCA and contributions will be used for political purposes. Contributions to ROOFPAC are not tax-deductible, and the name, address, occupation and employer's name of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 during a calendar year will be reported to the Federal Election Commission. Contributions are voluntary, and you have the right to refuse to contribute without any reprisal.
Active PIC members include:
- Charles Antis, Antis Roofing and Waterproofing, Irvine, Calif.
- Jim Barr, Barr Roofing, Abilene, Texas
- Rick Birkman, Texas Roofing Co., Austin, Texas—In Memoriam
- Nelson Braddy, King of Texas Roofing Co., Grand Prairie, Texas
- Dennis Conway, Commercial Roofers Inc., Las Vegas
- Trent Cotney, Cotney Construction Law LLP, Tampa, Fla.
- Doug Duncan, Nations Roof, Villa Park, Ill.
- Tim Dunlap, CentiMark Corp., Canonsburg, Pa.
- Harry Esbenshade III, The Mountain Co., Vienna, W.Va.
- Don Fry, Fry Roofing Inc., San Antonio
- John Gooding, GSM Roofing, Ephrata, Pa.
- Michael Gostomski, Winona Heating and Ventilating Co., Winona, Minn.
- Rudy Gutierrez, Shell Roofing Solutions Group, Chino, Calif.
- David Hesse, Kalkreuth Roofing & Sheet Metal, Wheeling, W.Va.
- Peter Horch, Horch Roofing, Warren, Maine
- John Kalkreuth, Kalkreuth Roofing & Sheet Metal, Wheeling, W.Va.
- Rob Kornahrens, Advanced Roofing Inc., Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Steve and Pam Little, KPost Co., Dallas
- Rich Nugent, Nations Roof LLC, Lithia Springs, Ga.
- Malcolm Nunn, Roof Systems of Virginia Inc., Richmond, Va.
- Rod Petrick, Ridgeworth Roofing Co., Bridgeview, Ill.
- Helene Hardy Pierce
- John Plescia, Star Roofing Inc., Phoenix
- Tim Rainey, Supreme Systems Inc., Dallas
- Doug Reader, R&B Roofing LLC, Garland, Texas
- Jonathan Reader, R&B Roofing LLC, Garland, Texas
- Reid Ribble, NRCA, Rosemont, Ill.—Retired
- Nick Sabino, Deer Park Roofing Inc., Cincinnati
- Kent Schwickert, Schwickert’s Tecta America of Mankato LLC, Mankato, Minn.
- James J. Smithey, Frost Roofing Inc., Wapakoneta, Ohio
- Jason Stanley, IB Roof Systems, Grapevine, Texas
- Curtis Sutton, Rackley Roofing Company Inc.,Carthage, Tenn.
- Kelly B. Van Winkle, King of Texas Roofing, Grand Prairie, Texas
- Tom Walker, ABC Supply Co. Inc., Beloit, Wis.
- Jayne Williams, KPost Co., Dallas
- David Workman, RoofConnect, Sheridan, Ark.