Membership in the Capitol Hill Club provides unique benefits to NRCA members and greatly strengthens ROOFPAC, the only political action committee dedicated to supporting the roofing industry’s interests in Washington, D.C. Investing in ROOFPAC assists in NRCA’s efforts to protect you and your business from legislation and regulation that could harm your bottom line. Help ROOFPAC keep WINNING for you!
Benefits for Capitol Hill Club members ($1,000 personal contribution):
- Name recognition on NRCA’s website and at ROOFPAC events
- Complimentary attendance to two ROOFPAC receptions of your choice
- Holiday ornament
For more information, contact NRCA Director of Political Affairs Teri Dorn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 510-0920 or download the registration form.
ROOFPAC is the federally registered political action committee of NRCA and contributions will be used for political purposes. Contributions to ROOFPAC are not tax-deductible, and the name, address, occupation and employer's name of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 during a calendar year will be reported to the Federal Election Commission. Contributions are voluntary, and you have the right to refuse to contribute without any reprisal.
Active Capitol Hill Club members include:
- Randy Adams, R. Adams Roofing Inc., Indianapolis
- Troy Baker, SRS Distribution Inc., Mckinney, Texas
- Bill Baley, CIS, Mission Viejo, Calif.
- Brad Beldon, Beldon Roofing Co., San Antonio
- Greg Bloom, Beacon Roofing Supply, Herndon, Va.
- David Crowther, CFS Roofing Services LLC, Fort Myers, Fla.
- Rick Damato, Damato Enterprises, Hoschton, Ga.
- Patrick Dorsey, Tecta America, Louisville, Ky.
- Jennifer Ford-Smith, Johns Manville, Denver
- Tammara Hall, CFS Roofing Services LLC, Fort Myers, Fla.
- Gary Houck, Houck Services Inc., Harrisburg, Pa.
- Dennis Humphrey, Capitol Roofing Inc., Cheyenne, Wyo.
- Mike Johannes, Nations Roof, Yonkers, N.Y.
- Scott Kawulok, B&M Roofing, Frederick, Colo.
- Jack Krapf, Merrill Lynch, Macon, Ga.
- Allen Lancaster, Metalcrafts Inc., A Tecta America Company, Savannah, Ga.
- Aaron Martin, Red Pointe Roofing, Orange, Calif.
- Hunter Merrill, Mountain Roofing Inc., Roanoke, Va.
- Bob Morgan, Upstate Roofing & Painting, Rochester, N.Y.
- Gary Register, J. Register Co. Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.
- Brad Sutter, Sutter Roofing Co. of Florida, Sarasota, Fla.
- Robert Therrien, Jr., The Melanson Co. Inc., Keene, N.H.
- Dexter Thiel, Thiel Bros. Roofing Inc., Sidney, Mont.
- Kyle Thomas, Thomas Roofing Co. Inc., Mobile, Ala.
- Ellen Thorp, Meridian Consulting LLC, Broomfield, Colo.
- Gregg Wallick, Best Roofing, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Thomas Williams, KPost Company, Dallas