Membership in the Emerging Leaders Club provides unique benefits to NRCA members and greatly strengthens ROOFPAC, the only political action committee dedicated to supporting the roofing industry’s interests in Washington, D.C. Investing in ROOFPAC assists in NRCA’s efforts to protect you and your business from legislation and regulation that could harm your bottom line. Help ROOFPAC keep winning for you!
Benefits for Emerging Leaders Club members ($250 personal contribution) include:
- Name recognition on NRCA’s website
- ROOFPAC swag
- Holiday ornament
ROOFPAC is the federally registered political action committee of NRCA and contributions will be used for political purposes. Contributions to ROOFPAC are not tax-deductible, and the name, address, occupation and employer's name of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 during a calendar year will be reported to the Federal Election Commission. Contributions are voluntary, and you have the right to refuse to contribute without any reprisal.
Active Emerging Leaders Club members include:
- Glen Byler, Schrock Roofing Inc., Victor, Mont.
- Gregory Hayden, Hayden Building Maintenance Corp., West Nyack, N.Y.
- Michelle Jones, Creativate, Wooster, Ohio
- Todd Lloyd, Bonn Roof Care, Eugene, Ore.
- Mandy McIntyre, Level Up, Cleveland
- Rachel E. Reed, The Mountain Co., Vienna, W.Va.