Benefits of affiliation
- Access benefits and discounts on membership dues, publications and educational programs with NRCA's Member Recruitment Partnering Program
- Feature NRCA speakers at your events and meetings
- Attend biannual NRCA Affiliate Executives Council meetings
- Receive one complimentary hotel night for affiliate executives at NRCA's Midyear Committee Meetings
- Access NRCA's For Members Only website section
- Receive E-news alerts, special reports and industry updates to keep your members informed regarding urgent issues
Criteria for affiliation
If your organization is interested in becoming an NRCA affiliate, please contact Alison LaValley, CAE, NRCA vice president, at (847) 493-7573 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Member recruitment partnering program
Collaborate with NRCA to grow your membership base through coordinated efforts that reinforce the importance of supporting your local, regional and national associations in their work to advance the roofing industry.
- Co-branded membership materials
- Coordinated marketing campaigns
- List sharing and more
For more details, contact Jeff Jarvis, NRCA vice president of membership, sales and business development, at (847) 493-7512 or email email@example.com.
NRCA speaker opportunity
Take advantage of NRCA’s expertise and feature one of our speakers in person, on a zoom call or with a live webinar.
NRCA will create unique and relevant presentation content for each affiliate organization. Confirmation depends on each speaker's availability.
For more information, contact Jeff Jarvis, NRCA vice president of membership, sales and business development, at (800) 323-9545, ext. 7512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affiliate resources—tools you can use
- NRCA affiliate logo—use it on your website to promote your affiliate status
- NRCA Affiliate Executives Council Partnership
- NRCA Catalog—2023
- NRCA affiliate executives reimbursement form
- NRCA government advocacy updates
- NRCA volunteer handbook
To learn more or if you have any questions, please contact Alison LaValley, CAE, NRCA vice president, at (847) 493-7573 or email@example.com.
The following international, national, regional, state and local organizations are represented by NRCA's Affiliate Executives Council. Together, they create collaborative opportunities to advance the roofing industry. To see a list of all NRCA affiliates, please visit our Member Directory.
Associations interested in becoming NRCA affiliates are encouraged to contact Alison LaValley, CAE, NRCA vice president, at (847) 493-7573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.