Join NRCA as a student member to build an educational foundation that will propel your future career to success! You will learn from industry experts and be welcomed into the roofing industry community.
As a student member, you will receive discounts on our exclusive award-winning training programs such as Training for Roof Application Careers, Roofing 101 and NRCA ProCertification.® Stand out with your NRCA student membership.
PROFESSIONALISM AND RECOGNITION
NRCA membership is a mark of commitment to the roofing industry. NRCA provides members with information, advocacy, education, technology, and business development opportunities.
NRCA promotes professionalism in the roofing industry and provides unique opportunities to help strengthen and grow your business! When you join NRCA, you become part of a movement that is bigger than one company alone—you become part of group of roofing professionals who are committed to advancing the roofing industry.
NRCA membership provides you with many valuable benefits and exclusive members-only access to roofing-specific information, decades of experience and expertise at the staff level, and resources and opportunities you can’t find anywhere else.
NRCA membership provides you with valuable benefits and exclusive members-only access to roofing-specific information, decades of experience and expertise at the staff level, and resources you can’t find anywhere else.
Annual membership dues for students are $35. NRCA has more than 3,600 professional members and we hope you join us, too. The benefits are great, the mission is even greater.
Questions about membership? Contact NRCA and ask to speak with a membership services representative at email@example.com or (800) 323-9545.
- NRCA student members enjoy free online subscriptions to Professional Roofing magazine, NRCA’s official monthly publication.
- NRCA/Professional Roofing E-News keeps you current with NRCA and roofing industry developments.
- Special Reports, white papers, position statements and other exclusive bulletins provide you with updates on current industry-related issues.
Education and Professional Development
- Free access to the award-winning Training for Roof Application Careers
- Free access to webinars
- Free access to Design Essentials for Roofing Professionals online courses
- NRCA’s Technical Services Department coordinates and develops NRCA's technical activities and research programs. The department provides technical support to NRCA members and the roofing industry and is a great resource.
Additional benefits include member pricing for select NRCA Bookstore items, NRCA programs and events.