Register now to participate in NRCA’s Telephone Town Hall Wednesday, Sept. 22, at 7:15 p.m. EDT to hear from the leaders of some significant industry manufacturers regarding the supply chain crisis. These leaders will be available to answer your questions and give you the latest updates and forecasts for the vital components you need.
- NRCA Chairman of the Board Rod Petrick, moderator
- John Altmeyer, Executive Chairman of GAF Commercial Roofing
- Jamie Gentoso, President, Firestone Building Products
- Josh Kelly, Senior Vice President of OMG Roofing Products
- Nick Shears, President of Carlisle Construction Materials
- Joe Smith, President of Johns Manville Roofing Systems
- Brian Whelan, Executive Vice President of SIKA North America
- Trent Cotney, CEO of Cotney Attorneys & Consultants and NRCA general counsel
Register now for NRCA’s Telephone Town Hall by providing your contact information, and you will receive a phone call at 7:15 p.m. EDT Wednesday, Sept. 22. If you sign up the day of the event, you will not receive a call. Please note: If you have previously filled out the form or participated in an earlier NRCA telephone town hall, you do not need to sign up again; you will receive a call when the town hall is about to begin. If you are signing up for the first time, you will receive a call for all future Telephone Town Halls.
We look forward to your participation in NRCA’s Telephone Town Hall!