NRCA's app gives members free access to NRCA's electronic publications. Two versions of the app are available; the tablet app offers specific NRCA publications and is more interactive, and the smartphone app offers all NRCA publications in a PDF format.
Members can download the NRCA app on their tablets and smartphones from the Apple App Store or Google Play. The tablet app offers access to the following NRCA publications:
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Architectural Metal Flashing and Condensation and Air Leakage Control—2018
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Steep-slope Roof Systems—2017
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Metal Panel and SPF Roof Systems—2016
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Membrane Roof Systems—2015
- Guidelines for Complying With Building Code Requirements for Roof Assemblies: International Building Code, 2012 Edition
- NRCA Guidelines for Single-ply Membrane Roof Systems
- Repair Manual for Low-slope Membrane Roof Systems
- The NRCA Waterproofing Manual
- NRCA Safety Manual
- NRCA Pocket Guide to Safety (English)
- NRCA Pocket Guide to Safety (Spanish)
- NRCA Guidelines for Asphalt Shingle Roof Systems
- NRCA Guidelines for Condensation and Air Leakage Control
- A Roofing Contractor's Guide to LEED
- LEED v4: Roofing-related Provisions
- Guidelines for Air Retarders in Roof Assemblies
- Quality Control and Quality-assurance Guidelines for the Application of Membrane Roof Systems
- The NRCA Vegetative Roof Systems Manual, Third Edition
More NRCA publications will be added to the tablet app, and all automatically will be updated on the app as revisions are made, ensuring you always have the most current information.
For more information about the NRCA app, including frequently asked questions and instructions for how to download the app, click here.