The Roofing Alliance has announced its 2023-24 leadership.
Greg Bloom of Beacon Building Products, Herndon, Va., will serve as president, and Reed Gooding of GSM Roofing, Ephrata, Pa., will serve as vice president. Jason Dark of Duro-Last Inc., Saginaw, Mich., will serve as secretary/treasurer.
Additionally, the following will serve on the 2023-24 Roofing Alliance Board of Trustees:
- Greg Hudson, Georgia-Pacific Gypsum, Atlanta
- Scott Keith, Jobba Trade Technologies, Chicago
- Michelle Lane, Holcim, Nashville, Tenn.
- Dave Lawlor, ROCKWOOL, Milton, Ontario
- Steve Little, KPost Roofing & Waterproofing, Dallas
- Sherri Miles, J.D. Miles and Sons Inc., Chesapeake, Va.
- Bob Morgan, Upstate Roofing and Painting Inc., Rochester, N.Y.
- Stephen Phillips, Hendrick Phillips Salzman & Siegel, Atlanta
- Bob Pringle, Evans Roofing Company Inc., Elmira, N.Y.
- Craig Rainey, Supreme Roofing, Dallas
- Kyle Thomas, Thomas Roofing, Mobile, Ala.
- Dave Tilsen, Tilsen Roofing Company Inc., Madison, Wis.
- Daniel Tinker, SRS Distribution Inc., McKinney, Texas
- Kelly Van Winkle, King of Texas Roofing Co., Grand Prairie
Since its inception, Roofing Alliance members have committed more than $14.1 million to fund research, educational and technical projects such as educational partnerships with some of the country’s top construction management schools to expose college students to roofing as a career choice; sponsorship of a national construction management student design competition; national survey of roofing workers; honoring exceptional roofing workers through its Most Value Player Awards Program; and advancing educational efforts and opportunities through its Melvin Kruger Endowed Scholarship Program. The Roofing Alliance also supports philanthropic outreach, including its partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities® to maintain the roofs of the 165 standalone Ronald McDonald Houses in the U.S.