New Orleans—The National Roofing Contractors Association’s Future Executives Institute has announced its graduates for 2022. Graduates were recognized Feb. 2 during NRCA’s 135th Annual Convention in New Orleans.
FEI is a comprehensive three-year educational program designed to develop the management and leadership skills of future and current roofing contracting company leaders.
Following are FEI’s Class 9 graduates:
- Matthew Adler, project manager for J.L. Adler Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., Joliet, Ill.
- Shaun Andrews, president of Phinney Industrial Roofing, Columbus, Ohio
- Aaron Mark Antis, vice president, sales and field operations, for Antis Roofing & Waterproofing LLC, Irvine, Calif.
- John T. Barker, vice president, business administration & human resources, for KPost Company, Dallas
- Ben Cadle, estimating/project manager for Service Works Commercial Roofing Inc., Tampa, Fla.
- Joe Chajkowski, regional production manager, residential tract homes, for The Roof Depot Inc., Alpharetta, Ga.
- Kaitlin Cox, account representative/administrative specialist for Bliss Roofing Inc., Clackamas, Ore.
- Brandon D. Dennis, director of sales and estimating for Sutter Roofing, Sarasota, Fla.
- Nick Fania, vice president of operations for The Fania Roofing Co., Dover, N.J.
- Kevin Filotto, project manager for Filotto Roofing Inc., Crest Hill, Ill.
- Billy Guyette, owner/operator of Guyette Roofing and Construction, Montgomery, Ala.
- Ryan J. Lauer, partner at Front Range Roofing Systems LLC, Greeley, Colo.
- Zachary Littleton, estimating manager for R&B Roofing LLC, Garland, Texas
- Stacey Lytton, chief operating officer of Horch Roofing Inc., Warren, Maine
- Douglas J. Mackesty, vice president of Schefers Roofing Co., Grain Valley, Mo.
- Ryan H. Malone, vice president of E. Cornell Malone Corp., Jackson, Miss.
- Jarrell Perrin, senior project manager for Sun Commercial Roofs, Dallas
- Jerry Pine, field operations for Pine Roofing Co. & Kedmont Waterproofing, Chicago
- Kyle L. Price, service manager for AAA Roofing Co. Inc., Indianapolis
- Lincoln Register, president of Register Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.
- John Scalo, senior vice president of Burns & Scalo Roofing, Pittsburgh
- Peter F. Schenkel, vice president of C. L. Schust Co. Inc., Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Andrew Strauser, president of Nations Roof, Springboro, Ohio
- Jeremy Wohlfiel, owner and project manager for Merit Contracting, Rochester, Minn.
- Ashley N. Wood, Hagerstown division manager for Heidler Roofing Services Inc., Hagerstown, Md.
- Michael Zieverink, director of operations for Deer Park Roofing Inc., Cincinnati
For more information about FEI, visit nrca.net/education/fei.
Since 1886, the National Roofing Contractors Association has been the home for generations of entrepreneurial craftsmen and enterprises who shelter and protect America’s families and businesses and each other. Our vision is the recognition of our members as professionals and to unite the industry to that purpose. NRCA is one of the construction industry’s most respected trade associations and the voice of roofing professionals and leading authority in the roofing industry for information, education, technology and advocacy. It represents all segments of the roofing industry, including contractors; manufacturers; distributors; architects; consultants; engineers; building owners; and city, state and government agencies. For information about NRCA and its services and offerings, visit nrca.net.