Kyle Thomas, executive vice president of Thomas Industries Inc., Mobile, Ala., has been elected NRCA chairman of the board. Lisa Sprick, president of Sprick Roofing Co. Inc., Corvallis, Ore., was elected chairman of the board-elect. Don Fry, president of Fry Roofing Inc., San Antonio; Rudy Gutierrez, president of Shell Roofing Solutions, Chino, Calif.; and Geoff Mitchell, CEO of Mid-South Roof Systems, Forest Park, Ga., were elected vice chairmen for two-year terms. John Embow, president of Grove Roofing Services, Buffalo, N.Y., was elected vice chairman for a one-year term.
Additionally, the following were elected NRCA directors:
- Refugio Alvarez, safety director for King of Texas Roofing Co. LP, Grand Prairie
- John Campbell, vice president of sales and marketing for Eagle Roofing Products, Rialto, Calif.
- Chuck Chapman, president of Tecta America Arizona LLC, Phoenix
- Chad Collins, president and co-owner of Bone Dry Roofing LLC, Bogart, Ga.
- Tupac de la Cruz, founder of Roofing Solutions LLC, Prairieville, La.
- Ed Gallos, president of Master Roofing Ltd., Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Greg Hudson, director of commercial Dens® sales for Georgia-Pacific Gypsum LLC, Atlanta
- Erica Jackson, president of CYE Enterprises Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.
- Brad Jones, owner of B.R. Jones Roofing Co., Stratham, N.H.
- Bob Morgan, CEO of Upstate Roofing & Painting Inc., Rochester, N.Y.
- Diana Petersen, director of administration for Red Pointe Roofing LP, Orange, Calif.
- Jason Stanley, CEO of IB Roof Systems, Grapevine, Texas
- Tom Walker, executive director of commercial roofing for ABC Supply Co. Inc., Beloit, Wis.
- David Workman, CEO of RoofConnect, Sheridan, Ark.
All 2022-23 officers and directors will assume their roles June 1.
Since 1886, the National Roofing Contractors Association has been the home for generations of entrepreneurial craftsmen and enterprises who shelter and protect America’s families and businesses and each other. Our vision is the recognition of our members as professionals and to unite the industry to that purpose. NRCA is one of the construction industry’s most respected trade associations and the voice of roofing professionals and leading authority in the roofing industry for information, education, technology and advocacy. It represents all segments of the roofing industry, including contractors; manufacturers; distributors; architects; consultants; engineers; building owners; and city, state and government agencies. For information about NRCA and its services and offerings, visit nrca.net.