2024 Call for Nominations
The Gold Circle Awards program recognizes NRCA members for outstanding contributions to the roofing industry.
Unique roofing-related jobs (commercial or residential), programs and services are eligible for the program. To be considered for a Gold Circle Award, NRCA members are nominated by their peers and community (self-nominations are not accepted) for significant contributions to the roofing industry in two categories:
Outstanding workmanship applies to steep-slope and low-slope projects that exceed standard roofing practices—a submitted project must be unique, creative and useful.
Innovative solutions applies to a smart or unique solution to a problem, an environmentally friendly project, a unique software program/service specific to the roofing industry or innovative equipment specifically designed for the roofing industry.
All entries will be evaluated by a panel of judges within the roofing industry. The highest-ranking entries determine the winner.
BENEFITS OF WINNING
Gold Circle Awards recipients receive the following:
- Formal recognition during NRCA’s Industry Awards and Celebration held during NRCA’s Annual Convention and the International Roofing Expo®
- A Gold Circle Awards trophy
- Recognition in Professional Roofing magazine
- Press releases notifying industry trade press and local media
- The honor of serving as an inspiration to fellow NRCA members striving for excellence
Nominations must be submitted by Friday, Sept. 15.
Questions? Contact Chrystine Hanus, an NRCA director of communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 323-9545, ext. 7522.