NRCA ProCertification Qualified Assessors evaluate the hands-on performance of roof system installers seeking NRCA ProCertification. Qualified Assessors must complete system-specific online training and pass a proctored online exam.
Why become a Qualified Assessor?
- Can expand their current business by being available to assess NRCA ProCertification candidates
- Generate additional revenue by charging NRCA ProCertification candidates an appropriate fee for conducting their performance exams
- Become more profitable, in general, as their marketability will increase
- Gain access to NRCA ProCertification materials, including educational content, resources, documents, manuals, policies and procedures, agreements, Job Task Analyses, Testing Locations, etc.
- Achieve professional recognition and a Qualified Assessor digital badge certificate from NRCA
- Have the opportunity to support customers and others pursuing NRCA ProCertification certification(s) by offering Qualified Assessor services
- Become experts in all aspects of NRCA ProCertification
Designations and Applications
Qualified Assessors evaluate the hands-on performances of roof system installers seeking NRCA ProCertification.
Eligibililty Requirements and Fees
All Qualified Assesor applicants are required to meet certain eligibility requirements and provide evidence of their eligibility.
For more information, call (866) ASK-NRCA (275-6722) and ask for NRCA's Certification Department or email QAsupport@nrca.net.