Political Insiders Council
Political Insiders Council
Membership in the Political Insiders Council (PIC) provides unique benefits to NRCA members and greatly strengthens ROOFPAC, the only political action committee (PAC) dedicated to supporting the roofing industry's interests in Washington, DC. Investing in ROOFPAC assists in NRCA's efforts to protect you and your business from legislation and regulation that could harm your bottom line. Help ROOFPAC keep WINNING for you!
Benefits for PIC members ($5,000 personal contribution):
- Complimentary participation in ROOFPAC events throughout the year
- Name recognition on NRCA's website and at ROOFPAC events
- Private car service at NRCA Convention/IRE
- Ability to direct $1,000 from ROOFPAC to a member of Congress or candidate of your choice
- Opportunity to attend events with members of Congress
- Reserved seating at NRCA's annual convention and other events
- Monthly 10@10 newsletter sent from NRCA's Washington, D.C. office
- Annual gift
- White House holiday ornament
For more information, please contact Duane Musser (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Nathan Pick (email@example.com) in NRCA's Washington, DC office, or by phone at (202) 546-7584.
Active PIC members include:
- Charles Antis, Antis Roofing and Waterproofing, Irvine, Calif.
- Jim Barr, Barr Roofing, Abilene, Texas
- Rick Birkman, Texas Roofing Co., Austin, Texas
- Nelson Braddy, King of Texas Roofing Co., Grand Prairie, Texas
- Dick Bus, ATAS International Inc., Allentown, Pa.
- Chad Collins, Bone Dry Roofing Co., Bogart, Ga.
- Dennis Conway, Commercial Roofers Inc., Las Vegas
- Trent Cotney, Cotney Construction Law LLP, Tampa, Fla.
- Doug Duncan, Nations Roof, Villa Park, Ill.
- Tim Dunlap, CentiMark Corp., Canonsburg, Pa.
- Harry Esbenshade III, The Mountain Co., Vienna, W.Va.
- James R. Fell, C-CAP, Lewisville, Texas
- Don Fry, Fry Roofing Inc., San Antonio
- John Gooding, GSM Roofing, Ephrata, Pa.
- Michael Gostomski, Winona Heating and Ventilating Co., Winona, Minn.
- Rudy Gutierrez, Shell Roofing Solutions Group, Chino, Calif.
- Bennett Hutchison III, Tip-Top Roofers Inc., Atlanta, Ga.
- John Kalkreuth, Kalkreuth Roofing & Sheet Metal, Wheeling, W.Va.
- Steve Little, KPost Co., Dallas
- Rich Nugent, Nations Roof LLC, Lithia Springs, Ga.
- Rod Petrick, Ridgeworth Roofing Co., Bridgeview, Ill.
- Helene Hardy Pierce, GAF Materials Corp., Wayne, N.J.
- John Plescia, Star Roofing Inc., Phoenix
- Tim Rainey, Supreme Systems Inc., Dallas
- Doug Reader, R&B Roofing LLC, Garland, Texas
- Jonathan Reader, R&B Roofing LLC, Garland, Texas
- Reid Ribble, NRCA, Rosemont, Ill.
- Lindy Ryan, General Works LLC, a Tecta America company, Sanford, Fla.
- Nick Sabino, Deer Park Roofing Inc., Cincinnati
- James J. Smithey, Frost Roofing Inc., Wapakoneta, Ohio
- Kelly B. Van Winkle, King of Texas Roofing, Dallas
- Tom Walker, ABC Supply Co. Inc., Beloit, Wis.
- Jayne Williams, KPost Co., Dallas
For more information, contact NRCA's Washington, D.C., office at (202) 546-7584, or click here to download the PIC registration form