NRCA's MAJOR LEAGUE DEAL!
As a leader in your field, we are inviting you to become a member of NRCA. With
your NRCA affiliation, you will gain greater access to the roofing information you
need to excel.
And when you join by May 31, you will receive $200 off membership and benefits
valued at more than $1,500!
In your New Member Kit, you will receive the latest technical manual CD, The NRCA
Roofing Manual: Steep-slope Roof Systems2013. This CD provides you with comprehensive
information about the design, materials and installation techniques applicable to
low- and steep-slope roof applications, in addition to more than 570 construction
details. The CD of technical manuals includes four manuals:
When you join NRCA by May 31, you also will receive:
- A complimentary listing in NRCA's online Membership Directory and online referral
- Access to exclusive members-only online information at
- Free subscriptions to Professional Roofing magazine, NRCA's official monthly
- A national health care program offering coverage options at extremely competitive
- Priority access to NRCA's highly skilled experts for answers to questions about
roof system performance, safety and government regulations
- Significant discounts on publications, training materials and educational programs,
including a tailored New Member Kit
- Valuable job leads from thousands of consumers who search the Find a Contractor
section of NRCA's website each month
- Representation at the local, state and national level as NRCA lobbies heavily for
fair and reduced regulatory practices to help you comply with government regulations
applicable to your business
NRCA has been the professional voice of the roofing industry since 1886 and continues
to be the association of choice for roofing professionals worldwide. With more than
3,600 members, NRCA is the leading authority in the roofing industry for information,
education, technical assistance, advocacy, publications, programs and support that
help your business grow.
Join by May 31 and save $200 off dues and receive benefits valued at more than
Questions? Please call NRCA's Membership Department at (800) 323-9545.
We look forward to welcoming you to NRCA soon.